1. The packaging protection of the LED strips
is not perfect, resulting in damage to the lamp bead during the transportation process.
2. The soldering point of the LED strips has a phenomenon of virtual soldering, and the vibration during the transportation causes the solder joint to fall off and the light strip is not bright.
3. The amount of soldering of the LED strips is small, and the solder joint is easy to fall off.
4. Quality of LED strips is not good, and LED flexible lamp strip during the bending process is prone to brittle fracture, shedding phenomenon.
5. When the LED strips are installed, the bending angle is too large, causing the LED flexible lamp to be separated from the copper foil and causing no light.
6. When the LED strips are installed, the product is over-extruded, resulting in damage to the LED flexible lamp with the chip or the solder joint deformation and falling off.
7. The solder mask of the circuit board of LED strips is too thick. The solder and the circuit board cannot be completely fused together during soldering, which is also a phenomenon of solder joint.
8. The LED strips can not be twisted during installation. If they are twisted, the solder joint of the LED flexible strip will fall off and cause no light.
The above are some of the most common reasons why LED strips do not illuminate.