1. Indoor installation: When the LED light strip is used for interior decoration, it is very simple to install because it does not have to withstand wind and rain. Take the LED strips produced by SHENZHEN HANRON LIGHTING as an example. Each LED strip has a self-adhesive 3M double-sided adhesive on the back. When installing, you can directly remove the 3M double-sided adhesive surface sticker, and then fix the light strip in need. Place it by hand and press it flat with your hand. As for some places that need a corner or a long length, it is very simple. The LED light strip is a circuit structure consisting of three LEDs in a series-parallel manner. Each of the three L EDs can be cut and used separately.
2. Outdoor installation: Since the LED lamp is installed out of doors, it will be subjected to wind and rain. If it is fixed by 3M glue, the viscosity of the 3M glue will be reduced for a long time and the L ED lamp strip will fall off. Therefore, the outdoor installation of the led lamp is often fixed by a card slot. The place that needs to be cut and connected is the same as the indoor installation, and it just needs to be additionally equipped with waterproof glue to consolidate the waterproof effect of the joint.
3. Power connection method: The LED lamp provided by the led strip lights supplier
has a general voltage of 12V DC, so it needs to be powered by the switching power supply. The size of the power supply is based on the power of the LED strip and the length of the connection. If you don't want each LED strip to be controlled by a single power supply, you can purchase a relatively large switching power supply for the total power supply, and then connect all the LED lights with the input power supply in parallel (when the wire size is not enough, you can extend it separately). They are all powered by the main switching power supply. The advantage of this is that it can be centrally controlled. It is inconvenient that the lighting effect and switching control of a single LED strip cannot be achieved. Which method you use can be measured by yourself.
4. Controller connection method: LED marquee belt and RGB full-color lamp strip need to use controller to achieve the changing effect, and the control distance of each controller is different. In general, the simple controller has a control distance of 10 to 15 meters. The remote controller has a control distance of 15 to 20 meters. The maximum length can be controlled to 30 meters. If the LED strip has a long connection distance and the controller cannot control that long strip, then a power amplifier is needed for tapping.
5. Pay attention to the connection distance of the LED light strip: Generally speaking, the connection distance of the LED strip of the 3528 series is up to 20 meters. The 5050 series LED strips have a maximum connection distance of 15 meters. If this connection distance is exceeded, the LED strip is prone to heat, which will affect the service life of the LED strip during use. Therefore, when installing, be sure to install according to the manufacturer's requirements. Never let the LED light run with overload.