5050 SMD light strips are often used in high-end residential energy-saving lamps, car dashboards, led lights, cell phone backlights and buttons, instrumentation backlights and products requiring small-volume LEDs, LED backlights, switches and logos for flat backlighting, caller ID Flash, car, audio, indoor display, lighting market. So why is the 5050 SMD light strip so popular?
1. Low power consumption
2. Long service life: LEDs have a service life of up to 100,000 hours at the right current and voltage.
3. High brightness and low heat: it has less heat radiation than HID or incandescent lamps.
4. Environmental protection: LED is made of non-toxic materials. It does not cause pollution like mercury in fluorescent lamps, and LEDs can be recycled and reused.
5. Rugged and durable: Led strip 5050 supplier
completely encapsulates the LED in epoxy resin. It is stronger than bulbs and fluorescent tubes. There are no loose parts in the lamp body. These features make the LEDs hard to damage.
6. Strong controllability: It is achieved by the realization of color deuteration and brightening and darkening, and the reaction is rapid.
Precautions for use
1. Current: 43-46mA (this is the most ideal driving current); the maximum operating current should not exceed 60mA;
2. Voltage: 2.8-3.6V (The instantaneous voltage of the lamp bead should not exceed 5V, or the LED lamp bead may be damaged or seriously damaged and cannot be repaired);
3. Ambient temperature: -20 ° C ~ +40 ° C (it requires the heat dissipation design of the lamp to do better, and the temperature of the LED lamp pin can’t exceed 60 degrees);
4. If the current is at 14-20 mA, the brightness is reduced by 4% for each 1 mA reduction;
5. The current is 0.12W at 43-46mA, 0.15W at 46-53mA, and 0.18W at 54-60mA.