What is an LED strip?
The LED strip refers to the assembly of the LED on a strip-shaped FPC (flexible circuit board) or a PCB hard board, and the name of the product is named like a tape. Because of its long service life (generally normal life expectancy of 80,000 to 100,000 hours), it has gradually emerged in various decorative industries due to its environmental protection. Also called LED strip, LED strip in English.
Classification of LED strips
LED strips are generally divided into flexible LED strips and LED hard strips, but generally also include old-fashioned strips that use LEDs to connect LEDs, such as flat three-wire 4.3W/m, flat four-wire 6.48W/m, flat five-wire. 8.64W/m light belt and so on.
Features of LED strips
1. It is soft and can curl like a wire.
2. It can be cut and extended.
3. The bulb and the passage are completely covered in the flexible plastic. The insulation and waterproof functions are good, and the insurance is used.
4. It has strong weather resistance.
5. It is not easy to crack and has long life of using.
6. It is easy to create graphics, text and other shapes; can be used to whitewash and illuminate buildings, bridges, pathways, gardens, courtyards, strata, lakes, underwater, posters and so on.