1. LED light strips can be divided into flexible LED light bar and rigid led light bar
. The difference is that LED hard strips are assembled with PCB boards and cannot be bent at will but flexible LED strips can be bent.
2. The rigid led light bar is more linear, the fixing is more convenient and the installation is more worry-free. Suitable for use in a more spacious space, it can show better light consistency.
3. The use of rigid led light bar voltage can be divided into two types, one is the general voltage and the other is the drive voltage. The universal voltage is high voltage, the driving voltage is 24V, and the safety and reliability are high.
4. Relative to the soft light strip, the hard light strip is made of aluminum material, which has better heat dissipation and higher power.
5. Rigid led light bar can be repaired in a single unit, that is, the broken one will not affect the other.
6. You can choose the color temperature according to the lighting environment, such as: warm white light (2700-3500k) color temperature is suitable for gold lighting; natural white light (4000k) is suitable for gem, jade, jade lighting.
7. When the LED light bar is installed, it is usually placed in the lamp slot, and it can be straightened. It can also be installed by magnet, buckle, 45° mounting buckle and rotating mounting bracket.